Here's my steps.
1. Clone a repository to my local drive.
2. run 'mvn clean install' - no errors
3. Open InteliJ, drill down to the folder, select the pom file and load as a project.
4. Create a config profile, and debug the code.. works fine no errors
5. Stop debug, Click and build the project and get 100 errors like below
Error:(15, 1) java: package org.apache.camel does not exist
Error:(16, 32) java: package org.apache.camel.builder does not exist
Error:(17, 32) java: package org.apache.camel.builder does not exist
The packages exist and are in the repository directory...
What am I doing wrong??? This is a new PC, and on my previous one, I had no problems with InteliJ, so it has to be some setting or configuration that I don't have right (obviously) but I sure can't figure it out...